Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wonderful Opportunity

I have begun converting Leonard Susskind's video lecture series on Modern Physics to book form. I have just completed Lecture 1 of the video course Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics and am now working on a chapter on calculus.

So far, so good. These are still early days, but I plan to convert them all in time.

Whether it becomes anything is, at this point, up in the air; we will see how it goes.

I am honored to be working with someone so passionate about providing a good resource on theoretical physics to enthusiasts. I am honored that he didn't just slam the door in my face! I am having a great time in converting these lectures, not only because I get to work with one of the giants of theoretical physics; but also because I am forced to think deeply about the meaning of the lectures and their context. It is a wonderful opportunity.

Thanks, Leonard!

2 comments: